Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I dont know la.
I seemed to be losing track of time and therefore,
I often forgot to eat my medicine.
Im under medication!
& that vitamin C plus pills are really really ENORMOUS!
About 1.5 cm to 2 cm. & I have difficulties swallowing it down.
& the potassium thinggy is so damn STINK!

Quan Yuan drew something for me in msn yesterday.
Im sure you're waiting for me to post it huh? Hahaha, jkjk :D
Im gonna draw one for you next time!! Although I know that Im gonna embarass myself la.
HOHOHO.
THANKS ALOT :D

He drew mine in purple,
his in green.
He's a green freak la. xD
& Im a purple freak! =D
I kept laughing when I saw it.


MEME!! :D :D :D


HIM HIM!! :D :D :D

I've been used by someone whom I shall not name.
He sucks lah. Damn him.
FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT, LIAR LIAR LIAR.
It fits him perfectly!

Every 27th of each month, a special thing befall.
Will history repeats itself?
I hope he recalls.. Cos I still remember everything, like it happened yesterday.
UB & HG :D :D :D


its getting better.
REJOICE!

No comments: